Manage your Phoenix application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from Phoenix using REST or GraphQL.
Phoenix has a lot of benefits
Build rich, interactive web applications quickly, with less code and fewer moving parts. Join our growing community of developers using Phoenix to craft APIs, HTML5 apps and more, for fun or at scale.
- Real-Time: Interact with users and know who is connected right now, across one or dozens of nodes, by using our built-in Channels and Presence technologies. Or try LiveView for a refreshing new way to develop real-time apps without the client-side complexities.
- MVC Architecture: At its core, Phoenix is a rock-solid web framework that improves the tried and true Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture with a fresh set of functional ideas. Phoenix puts the focus on your business domain, bringing you immediate productivity and long-term code maintainability.
- Versatility: Forget about complex messaging systems or about 3rd party tools to manage layers of cache. Phoenix uses the Erlang VM capabilities to implement its real time system and to scale out-of-the-box. This reduces operational complexity and decreases developers cognitive load.
Many http clients exists in Elixir in order to communicate with a Strapi API: HTTPoison, HTTPotion or simplehttp
Strapi, the best fit with Phoenix
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.