Manage your Symfony application content with a powerful headless CMS.
Open Source, customizable, and self-hosted, Strapi provides an intuitive admin panel as well as an API consumable from any http client.
The easiest way to manage your content
Effortlessly create content structures that flex to your needs. No matter which data structure is the best for your business, you can easily define models and add relations to create rich layout experiences.
Seamlessly write, edit and manage any content types.
Easily build apps and digital experiences without the distraction of CMS complexities.
Consume the API from Symfony using REST or GraphQL.
Symfony has a lot of benefits
Symfony is a PHP web application framework and a set of reusable PHP components/libraries. It was published as free software on October 18, 2005 and released under the MIT license.
- Faster and less greedy: In the IT world, it is not a rare occurrence for people to become concerned with the performance of an application… once they reach the end of the project! That is, once everything has been designed at both the functional and technological level. Even if you were to take everything apart, performance optimization is no easy task.
- Flexibility: Whatever your needs are, Symfony will be adaptable. Its dependency injector and the Event Dispatcher make it entirely configurable, with each of the bricks being fully independent.
- Expandable: From the smallest brick to the complete core itself, everything is presented as a “bundle” (or plug-in in Symfony language) in Symfony. Each bundle is intended to add functionality to the framework and can also be reused in another project or shared with the rest of the community.
Many http clients exists in Symfony in order to communicate with a Strapi API: http-client or guzzle
Strapi, the best fit with Symfony
The out-of-the-box Strapi features allow you to get up-and-running in no time:
- Single types: Create one-off pages that have a unique content structure
- Customizable API: With Strapi, you can just hop in your code editor and edit the code to fit your API to your needs.
- Integrations: Strapi supports integrations with Cloudinary, SendGrid, Algolia, and others.
- Editor interface: The editor allows you to pull in dynamic blocks of content.
- Authentication: Secure and authorize access to your API with JWT or providers.
- RBAC: Help maximize operational efficiency, reduce dev team support work, safeguard against unauthorized access or configuration modifications.
- i18n: Manage content in multiple languages. Easily query the different locales through the API.